The best exercises for flat stomach
Are you a dreamer who would like to have a sixpack? It is not impossible, but at the same time nothing simple awaits you. How to do it?
Weight loss for abdomen
The abdomen can be trained, strengthened and toned. Unfortunately, from a physiological point of view, we cannot lose weight in only one place. However, our genetic predisposition to storing fats in certain places and, on the contrary, burning them (with muscles) may be an exception.
For some, it may be relatively easy to tone their abs, as fat is stored in the lower and upper body. Others may have it the other way around.
Therefore, it is in your own interest not to compare yourself with anyone else.
You don't have to feel hopeless. For those who were not above, there is still light at the end of the tunnel. We'll find him in the kitchen. The basis of such weight loss is a sophisticated diet, expenditure greater than income and of course some activity. To know how much calories you should accept, you can try to calculate them. Learn how to do this in our article on macro counting.
However, even the abl exercise itself should not be neglected. The abdomen is an important part on which the posture depends. A tightened abdomen can help us from back pain and can greatly simplify some exercises during training
The most effective exercises for toned abs
In cooperation with @zlatahrudkova we have prepared a training for your abs, which targets all the basic parts of the abdominal muscles, ie oblique abdominal muscles, lower and upper part.
We have prepared 10 exercises that you can train together or divide it according to what you are feeling at the moment.
Exercises for beginners/intermediate
3-4 series after 15-20 reps. Customize your numbers to suit your preferences and
Important: Keep your back straight and not crouch. Rotate head together with hands.
Tip: If this exercise is too difficult for you, you can touch the ground with your feet or just stay in a stamina position without turning sideways.
Important: When the body is level with the mat, it is important to push the lower back as far as possible to the ground and not to bend in the back. You should be assisted by a palvic floor.
Important: Only lift the shoulder blades, not the entire back and do not lift your feet off the ground.
Tip: Easier practice that you want to keep your bent legs side by side and do ordinary crunches.
Important: When moving to plank positions, keep your body level and do not hang or walk into the roof.
Important: Keep your entire back up to your shoulders on the floor. Do not sag your lower back.
Tip: You can simplify the exercise by staying the entire upper half of your body on the mat (even your head) and only work with your legs.
Tip: You can put your feet together, slightly bent and try to touch your ankles with your hands.
Exercises for advanced
Important: again lower back tightly on the mat.
Tip: For ease of use, do it without resistive rubber
Important: Body level, do not bend anywhere.
Tip: This exercise can be performed in many ways, as outlined in the video.
Important: Straight back
- It is good to exercise all parts of the abdominal muscles. Avoid overloading only one game.
- Do not stagnate, but evolve - change exercises and be sure not to be afraid to include something more difficult and challenging. The results will come.
- The dream figure is not just about exercising, but for the most part in your kitchen. Avoid fatty foods, sweetened desserts, white bread and eat as few packaged and processed products as possible. In general, “Whole foods” are the best source of all the important ingredients our body needs.
- If you long for a stable figure, avoid one-time and strict diets that cannot be maintained for more than a week. Try to eat a balanced diet. It's not just about protein and carbohydrates. The body will not function properly without the supply of vitamins and minerals, which can be found primarily in fruits and vegetables.
- Another big role in weight loss is stress. Try to relax more and not to hang on to your dream muscles. The road is long and if you come out of it, nothing happens. The main thing is to return to it.
- Give your belly a rest. Like any other part of our body, my abdominal muscles need to regenerate and restore my tissues. Do not train your belly more than 3 times a week, or burn it and you won't even be able to laugh from the pain.